Monday, June 23, 2008

Weekly Updates #14

Dear Exco,

Focus on this week’s weekly update will be on our upcoming tea session with the principal. Hope to see you all there.

Hi Kent,
Can let me know who from the Exco will be coming for the meeting?

Ms Siau,
Me, QX and Xavier have discussed on Sat. Agenda of the meeting will be:

- Introduction of Exco Member and their roles
- Presentation on Alumni’s role in serving the AJ community (by me and Qixiang)
- Dialogue session
- End of tea session

I’ll drop Ms Leong an email shortly. From a personal perspective, I expect the tea session to start at abt 7.45pm, the presentation to end by 8.30pm and the dialogue session to end at 9.30pm. I’ll present till “Other Ongoing Events/ Processes” and will leave Qixiang to talk about the “Underlying Philosophy of AJCAA” (as shown in the slides).

Can I have Internet access during the presentation? I’ll like to show case the AJCAA blog and Facebook group during the presentation.

If Ms Leong will like a copy of the slides, please send a copy to her.

Qixiang,
Please confirmed with Reimin on the CIP stuff. If there’s anything else to amend or add to the slides, please make the changes and send me the amended slides. Will look through them on Fri.

See you all on Friday!

Best Regards,
Keith

No comments: